- Contains step-by-step instructions, photographs and illustrations
- Is ideally suited to accompany you to the barn, where you will practice the Masterson Method techniques on horses
- Includes chapters with tips & techniques, anatomical explanations and examples from Jim's practice help deepen your understanding.
- Restore muscular and structural balance, and natural alignment.
- Enable your horse to perform optimally and respond to your training without stiffness and pain.
In this book, Jim Masterson, Equine Massage Therapist for the 2006 and 2008 and 2010 USET Endurance Teams, and for equine clientele competing in FEI World Cup, Pan American and World Games competitions, teaches a unique method of equine bodywork, in which the practitioner recognizes and follows the responses of the horse to touch to release tension in key junctions of the body that most affect performance.